Call Levi Garrett @ 580-421-3165 for more information and to seclude a showing.
Breathtaking Pine Ridge Recreational Ranch with 1272 M/L acres located close to the town of Pittsburg, in Pittsbury County, OK 74569. This magnificent 1272 M/L acre property with breathtaking & spectacular views of the southeastern end of the Quachita Mountains providing the right visionary an opportunity to create a recreational hunting development, destination resort or private hunting escape all while subsidizing the development cost with timber harvest and continued growth management.
• Mixture of marketable cedar and hardwood timber.
• Composed of rocky sandstone outcroppings rising above the cedar and pine ridges at the higher
elevations overlooking the Pounds Valley.
Latitude – 34.9879281
Longitude – -95.8142885
• For the right visionary, this property lends itself to a destination hunting resort, recreational cabin
development for a place to entertain.
• Breathtaking panoramic landscape with the ability to discover Oklahoma’s seasonal colors of
Fall fauna & flora.
• Established ATV trail system providing easy access throughout the property allowing room for
horseback riding, hiking while immersed in the beauty of nature.
Recreational fishing for Crappie; Sunfish; Walleye; Channel Catfish; White bass; Rural water &
power available at property boundary line.
• Ridge-top topography provides an opportunity to capitalize on potential to use alternative energy
such as solar or wind generated power.
Hunting & Wildlife
• Whitetail deer
• Western Wild Turkey
• Bobcat; Mountain lion; Hog.
- Address: N 4055 Road
- Price: 1526400.0000
- Status: 2
- Office ID: 207
- MOP County: Pittsburg
- MOPLS ID: 25589
- Acreage: 1272.0000
Property Featured Image:
- Property State: OK
- End Date: 2019-12-31T00:00:00-06:00