Located just a few minutes from the Hocking Hills State park this property would make a great place to build your get away cabin or camp on the weekends with the kids.
Property features include:
– Old rustic horse barn
– Some fenced pasture
– No restrictions
– Less than 8 miles from the caves and thousands of acres of public hunting.
– Within 6 miles of Zaleski State Forest
– Electric available at the road
– Private setting
– Located off of a gravel road
– Honey Fork Creek runs through the property
– A good portion of the property appears to be in the flood plain
Properties like this don’t come up very often this close to the Hocking Hills and Zaleski State Forest. All mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer and the current annual taxes are $266.41.
- Address: Fairview Rd
- Price: 34900.0000
- Status: 6
- Office ID: 211
- MOP County: Vinton
- MOPLS ID: 53381
- Acreage: 5.0000
- Property Featured Image: http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/Images/Properties/53381/Resized/dd25eae0-a7ba-4076-92c6-692e292e668c.jpg
- Property State: OH
- End Date: 2021-01-25T00:00:00-06:00